» » Los bosques de roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica: Biodiversidad, ecología, conservación y desarrollo (Spanish Edition)

Download Los bosques de roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica: Biodiversidad, ecología, conservación y desarrollo (Spanish Edition) fb2

by Maarten Kappelle

  • ISBN: 9968702056
  • Category: Reference
  • Author: Maarten Kappelle
  • Subcategory: Foreign Language Study & Reference
  • Other formats: rtf txt lrf mbr
  • Language: Spanish
  • Publisher: Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad; 1. ed edition (1996)
  • FB2 size: 1297 kb
  • EPUB size: 1276 kb
  • Rating: 4.3
  • Votes: 220
Download Los bosques de roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica: Biodiversidad, ecología, conservación y desarrollo (Spanish Edition) fb2

PDF On Jun 1, 1996, Maarten Kappelle and others published Los Bosques de Roble de la. .Book · June 1996 with 69 Reads. Publisher: University of Amsterdam and Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad. Cite this publication.

PDF On Jun 1, 1996, Maarten Kappelle and others published Los Bosques de Roble de la Cordillera de Talamanca: Biodiversidad, Ecologia, Conservacion y Desarrollo. United Nations Environment Programme.

Are you sure you want to remove Los bosques de roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica from your list? Los bosques de roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica. biodiversidad, ecología, conservación y desarrollo. 1. ed. by Maarten Kappelle. Published 1996 by Universidad de Amsterdam, Laboratorio H. de Vries, Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad in Amsterdam, Santo Domingo de Heredia, Costa Rica.

Read by Maarten Kappelle. See a Problem? We’d love your help.

Nacional de Biodiversidad, Santo Domingo de Heredia, Costa Rica, xvi + 319 pages. Instituto de Ecologia, A. C. Xalapa, Veracruz, Mexico.

Universidad de Amsterdam, Holanda & Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad, Santo Domingo de Heredia, Costa Rica, xvi + 319 pages. Price US $ 25 or DFL 45. G. Williams-Linera (a1). Published online by Cambridge University Press: 10 July 2009. Universidad de Amsterdam, Holanda & Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad, Santo Domingo de Heredia, Costa Rica, xvi + 319 pages.

Kappelle M (1996) Los bosques de roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica: biodiversidad, ecologia, conservación y desarrollo. Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad (INBio), Santo Domingo de Heredia, Costa RicaGoogle Scholar. Kappelle M (2001) Costa Rica. In: Kappelle M, Brown AD (eds) Bosques nublados del Neotrópico. Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad, Costa Rica, pp 301–370Google Scholar. Kappelle M, Juárez ME (1994) The Los Santos Forest Reserve: a bufferzone vital for the Costa Rican La Amistad Biosphere Reserve. Environ Conserv 21(2):166–169CrossRefGoogle Scholar.

conservacion y desarrollo Maarten Kappelle.

Universidad de Amsterdam ; Santo Domingo de Heredia, Costa Rica. Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad, (c)1996. Download Los bosques de roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica : biodiversidad, ecologia, conservacion y desarrollo Maarten Kappelle. leave here couple of words about this book: Tags: Air conditioning. Download book Los bosques de roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica : biodiversidad, ecologi?a, conservacio?n y desarrollo, Maarten Kappelle.

Costa Rica: 95% of the core area including Rio Macho Forest Reserve and Las Tablas Protective Area is state property; the remaining 5% is small . Los Bosques de Roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica.

Costa Rica: 95% of the core area including Rio Macho Forest Reserve and Las Tablas Protective Area is state property; the remaining 5% is small scattered farms. The Park is buffered by the indigenous territories of seven Indian tribes, though some of these lands have been sold to colonizers. University of Amsterdam/Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad, Costa Rica, Mendez, L. (1988). Development of Amistad National Park.

Los Bosques de Roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica. El estatus de la conservación de la herpetofauna de Panamá. Resumen del Primer Taller Internacional sobre la Herpetofauna de Panama

Los Bosques de Roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica. Costa Rica: University of Amsterdam/Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad. Palminteri, . Powell, A. Fernandez, and D. Tovar. Talamanca Montane-Isthmian Pacific Ecoregion-Based conservation plan: Preliminary reconnaissance phase.

Universidad de Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica. Denslow JS (1980) Patterns of plant species diversity during succession under different disturbance regimes. Oecologia (Berlin) 46:18–21. Rev Biol Trop 41(1):47–56 Kappelle M (1996) Los bosques de roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica: biodiversidad, ecología, conservación y desarrollo. Instituto Nacional de Biodi-versidad (INBio), Santo Domingo de Heredia, Costa Rica Kappelle M (2004) Tropical montane forests.



Related to Los bosques de roble (Quercus) de la Cordillera de Talamanca, Costa Rica: Biodiversidad, ecología, conservación y desarrollo (Spanish Edition) fb2 books: